How It Works?
Home Decor Ideas and Inspiration for every
style as you create your dream home.
01. Describe what you want to designIt all starts with a good brief. What is it that you are exactly trying to achieve?
02. Describe technical specificationsWe help you make the right selection for the patterns, dimensions, material thickness, coloring, etc.
03. Specify AbiyaOnce you've specified an ABIYA product, it's time to deal with two things: cost and timing.
Aluminium is used in the building envelope as both pure aluminium and also adding alloys. Depending on the usage for strength, workability. and corrosion behavior; other elements will be added including manganese. magnesium, Silicon. and zinc. Aluminium is light weight, around one-third of steel, and has good corrosion resistance and good process ability.
- - Aluminium AIMg
- - Aluminium A1, Alloy 1100 H14
- Aluminium At, Alloy 5052 H32
WHY ALUMINIUM MASHRABIYA?
- Easy Forming and Shaping
- Corrosion Resistant
- Light Weight
- Good Reflector - Light & Heat
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor
MASHRABIYA FOR HOMES
Inspired By The Elegance Of Geometric Islamic Patterns.
Dubai Hills Estate
Private villa, Home office
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Design With Abiya
ABIYA operates in a niche market and focuses on Mashrabiya, fretwork, jali and decorative screens. That allows the company to create a competitive advantage to provide a better services and pricing to the client.
02. CULTURAL UNDERSTANDING
What sets us apart is our deep understanding of this beautiful region. Every project we design has a unique story, always inspired by local art, culture and history.
03. FINEST QUALITY MASHRABIYA PANELS
Attention to details, high quality materials, beautiful pattern designs - You're receiving the finest quality Mashrabiya panels you can find in the Middle East.
04. COMPETITIVE PRICES
By keeping our production in-house, our prices are incredibly competitive. So there's a high chance the contractor will pick ABIYA for your next Villa project.